my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Monday, September 12, 2005

What would make your life better?

This question was posed in my education class. A simple "cleaner room" was my response but really I sat there pondering the question much longer.

What would make my life better?

For the past week I have not been in the Spirit. I know the Spirit is within me but I've not been experiencing the fruits of the Spirit. So my answer would be to be filled with the Spirit. To have patience with people, to love people, to have joy, to not be easily tempered. I pray for these things but yet for some unknown reason I find myself in some dark hole. God has a reason for this time in my life. Maybe I'll become more humble, recognize how much I need the Spirit. Endurance with my faith? Whatever may come of this time I only desire that God be glorified.

So what would make your life better?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just hang in there, Abra. Stay faithful. All things in time. And don't destress, what do you have do fear? "If our God is for us,how can we fail?"