my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Secret Sorrow

A Poem I found that are the words from my heart

I have a secret sorrow,
A grief deep down inside,
Where large and heavy burdens,
In tiny places hide.

There are no doors nor windows
To meet another's eye,
For no one understands it,
Except my Lord and I.

The times of bitter anguish,
With Him alone I spend,
For in this place of suffering,
He is my only Friend.

No comments: