my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sharing Good News!

You know that rumble in your stomach that you get when God is calling you to do something. A rumble that only comes from your flesh fighting back because if you look at the situation it doesn't make sense to get nervous. I mean you're only going to ask somebody a question, your only going to share with somebody something that causes you to get excited. Why do we get so nervous, because your flesh does not want you to do this. If you pray for courage, God will be faithful. You don't know the reason for your "mission" at the time. When God wants to do something amazing with you, that's when your flesh fights the hardest, at least that's my experience. Lets all prayer for courage to complete what Matthew 28:19 says: "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"

No comments: