my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Waiting

We are all waiting for something
Or maybe some one

I watch your gaze as you look
Look for that something
Look for that one

Not this
Not me

Something else
Some one else

We are all looking
But when will we find

That something
That some one

When will our eyes stop
When will our search end

Or maybe we have already found
Or have been found

Just blind to see
The mystery of the unseen

No comments: