my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Storm

Nothing can seperate me from my God

Clouds may pass between me and him

They may even stay for some time, but God gives me perseverance
May the Lord direct your hearts into God's love and Christ's perseverance.
- 2 Thess. 3:5


They may even start to rain on me, but God gives me comfort in his love
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort - 2 Cor. 1:3

The winds might even try to push me off the path, But you guide me
Teach me your way, O LORD; lead me in a straight path because of my oppressors. - Psalm 27:11

The fog might try to blind me, but I look to you
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Cor. 4:18

No comments: