my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Friday, November 18, 2005

Message of Love

Yesterday I was walking to class listening to the Building 429 CD and "No one Else Knows" played. It was one of those I've listened to this song a couple times before but now, this moment in time it resonates with me. I had to stop and soak it in, I was only a little late to class.

"I have come to you in search of faith
Cause I can’t see beyond this place
Oh You are God and I am man
So I’ll leave it in Your hands"

I try not to give songs too much great, or use them as my only link to God. But there are those verses like the above one that are just poetic versions of my own prayer. I could ramble on but there aren't words to express or explain what God has been telling me this week. A message of love despite of me, I'll I have to do is leave my life in his hands.

No comments: