my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Friday, November 11, 2005

11:11.11 on 11/11 PRAISE GOD!!!

I just happened to take a glance at my clock at just the right moment!

So what am I thankful for:

-I'm thankful for the glorious sunrise this morning, the couple seconds I saw before falling right back asleep
-I'm thankful for Angie and the wonderful breakfast with her
-I'm thankful for my many jobs
-I'm thankful for my parents allowing me to go to CSU
-I'm thankful for the hard lessons
-I'm thaknful for the beep-beep of the card reader at the dorms, and the beep-clunk! of the card rereader at work
-I'm thankful for warm/cold/warm/cold showers
-Im thankful for tater tots
-I'm thankful that I'll be home in 8 days
-I'm thankful for all the brothers and sisters God has blessed me with
-I'm thankful that You(God) love me
-I'm thankful that Jesus died for my sins, rose in 3 days and now waits for my arrival and until then has blessed me with the Holy Spirit
-I'm thankful that God's word runs through my head
-I'm thankful for this life and the purpose you have for it

No comments: