my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Monday, October 24, 2005

Trust God

Wait! What? I have to trust God?

Until now I've just been "trusting" God really I trust myself and when things work out I say "Praise God" But now I have to trust completely.

Basically I won't get my heart's desires unless I trust him completely. I have no control. I found out this weekend that if I'm going to go to India, I'm going to have to trust God will provide the money. I work but that money is going to pay for my education, another thing that I'm going to have to trust God with! Oh boy! I cried because I was told by my parents that I can't use my own money, but really I was crying because I had to release my control to God. If God provides I go, if not I don't, it's that simple. The agony that my pride is going through!

No comments: