my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Monday, October 10, 2005

With a Song I Greeted the Day

I awoke this morning with this song on my lips and there it stayed through the day. God will be with me through all times and I will never be separated from him. He is my heart's desire and he is above all else.

"As the deer panteth for the water
So my soul longeth after Thee
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee

Chorus
You alone are my strength, my shield
To you alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee

You're my friend and you are my brother
Even though you are a king
I love you more than any other
So much more than anything
Chorus

I want you more than gold or silver
Only you can satisfy
You alone are the real joy giver
And the apple of my eye
Chorus"

No comments: