my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Monday, April 04, 2005

Small Glimpse of Heaven

Stephen and I while climbing around Horstetooth which was fun in itself, not only found a really cool cave but we also witnessed a beautiful sunset. I would only fail at trying to describe it but just take my word for it I've never seen anything like it! The rain clouds, the light, the reflection on the reservoir and the cool breeze. This beauty isn't even close to what heaven will be like also it only lasted for but a few minutes and heaven is for eternity! No matter how uneventful my day was that little bit made it the best day! Every time you see a sunrise or sunset just look at it and enjoy it's beauty, the beauty of God!

Sweet Dreams you all!

No comments: