my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Thursday, April 28, 2005

God in power

God is in control of everthing.

Today at work I found myself unable to log on to windows and instead all I could do was whatever I figured out how to do in UNIX. I never realized how much I trusted on windows, I had no idea what to do. I finally found how to get on the internet and so here I am. But the whole reason I started this second blog was because I realized I don't know had to get to freecell or even if I can. Last week I commented to others about how much time I waste in my life playing freecell and if there was some way of deleting it from the computer I would probably be better off. He responded because I currently have no way of playing freecell. Thank You God.

No comments: