my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Amazing Love

Bow down on your knees because of what the Lord has done for us, me and YOU!!!
Make Jesus your Lord

and sing him praise:

I'm forgiven, because You were forsaken
I'm accepted, You were condemned
I'm alive and well, Your Spirit is within me
Because you died and rose again

Amazing love, how can it be
That You my king would die for me?
Amazing I know its true
And it's my joy to honor You
In all I do, I honor You

You are my king, You are my king
Jesus, You are my king, Jesus, you are my king

No comments: