my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's Done

For those who don't know and for those who do, the movie is done. Two friends and I made a short film for a contest where you are given a camera and access to a computer lab and a week to put it all to together. We thought of the idea of those people who follow their passions and these passions inspire another to go do their passions. An artsy movie that soon will be posted on Youtube for you all to see, and be inspired!

Most amazing has been God's sovereignty. I have already posted on this but I find the need to come once again. Most recently he has been giving me enough energy to get through the day and the late night editing. He has given me understanding in class and home works pushed ahead and providing for us when we need him. If it doesn't seem it is going the way we think it should He has been providing peace and patience. I know this movie is in God's will and I can trust that my labor is not in vain. He has been loving and good.

That doesn't mean following his will is the easiest way or a struggle free path. It has been hard and tiring and stressful and draining. I haven't been responding the best and I know I haven't rested enough but I'm working on that, actually I've stopped working as hard. I've walked in faith and in that I've gone through one of the hardest struggles, how to love those who don't know God. I've worked many hours on this movie with a dear friend of mine who to this day does know the Lord and several of these were during times of high stress, high tension, lack of sleep and disagreements and miscommunications. I want to respond to every situation as Christ might but I didn't always succeed at it; I've snapped and I've been selfish and not always loving. I don't know how Jesus spent most of his time with those who had not yet believed, how did he love us so much to continue sacrificing himself to the point of death.

Let us love as he loved us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was kwl the movie got done sis! Yeah, a path God wants u to take can get hairy at times and make you go AAAAAAGH! but in retrospect, u see His hand and u think, "Wow, that was seriously COOL! Props for The King! Yeah!"