my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Monday, March 05, 2007

Don't forget it is all about God's Glory

Premier Night was last night. The top ten were shown and then judges picked 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Part of me really wanted to be first or at least 3rd. But that was the prideful selfish part of me that was seeking the glory of this world. My attitude was off last night I realized after seeing the content and joyful attitude of my fellow directors. Despite what others said I didn't think our movie was that great, excuse for losing, but that is when I wanted to tell Satin to go to hell, for his lies were consuming me. A brother last night after the results were announced told me, that it was 'God's favorite'. A comment that could be said just to comfort but in this case it reminded me that this was God's. He orchestrated it all to perfectly and showed His goodness too often for me to not think that it was for his glory. I don't know what it did but I know that God is pleased and that makes me cry in praise for my God who is beyond all things...

No comments: