my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Monday, March 05, 2007

God's Voice

Listen to Elihu's words as he humbly talks about God to Job

"At this also my heart trembles, and leaps from it's place.
Listen closely to the thunder of His voice,
And the rumbling that goes out from His mouth.
Under the whole heaven He lets it loose,
And His lightning to the ends of the earth.
After it, a voice roars; He thunders with His majestic voice,
And He does not restrain the lightnings when his voice is heard.
God thunders with His voice wondrously,
Doing great things which we cannot comprehend."
- Job 37:1-5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Wow! That same Voice that roars to make the storms made everything in Creation - and spoke the words in the Bible and said "It is finished" when He died on the cross for us. Whoa... That is an awesome God that we serve!