my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Thursday, March 08, 2007

I have a number of topics that I could write about
- old people
- junior high kids at concerts
- teaching junior high kids
- a heart after God
- running by faith

but grr I'm sleep deprived and need to make some phone calls and have to study, oh life how it fills my time up, so watch for a future post love ya and read 1 or 2 Chronicles 29 (I don't remember which!) it's about David's heart

1 comment:

intuitiva said...

My sweet sister, I pray that God is giving you all the time you need for the things you gotta do. :) And amen to what you commented on my last post. I thank God for you. Seriously. I love you dearly and I pray/hope we'll be able to talk sometime during any of the coming weekends. Stay abundantly blessed, Edith
PS- i believe it is 1 chronicles. my favorite.