my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Sunday, August 27, 2006

forever never?

a poem of hope
i wish to write
of joy and love
but only a poem
of terrible end
sorrow and love
i can create
i read revalation
and call you
how can i deny
that if you die
forever and never
shall be

goodbye one last
i hope God will
change your cold heart
repent of your past
present and future
come to your Lord
knees and tears
my poem, my pray

I died and my life
is in him
onlyy a God could
explain where i've come
only God can change
your heart
no word of mine
not me but him
and open arms
he waits
waited for me
and now you

i will continue
to write and call
and visit
as serious as death
you stand
if death came near
would forever
not be never

written july 2006

No comments: