my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

What Lead to my tears

A poem about sufferings:

I tryed to put my thoughts to words
But I failed, not only myself
But the standards set by this world

Why would this world cause tears?
It doesn't, you do
One not of this world

My pride? maybe
Your flesh? possible
Or my foolishness?

I beat myself for sufferings
Where joy should be found
Only tears in my pillow

Forgive him for his mistakes
Look to the only comforter
And Reflect on the Truths

Now I'm on my knees
Tears for my Holy One
Forgiveness for my own sins

What lead to my tears
"light and momentary troubles" will pass
"He will wipe every tear from their eyes, There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain" - Rev. 21:4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. - Psalm 30:5