my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Saturday, August 20, 2005

AWAKE!!!

And do this, understanding the present time. The hour has come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. - Romans 13:11

Our time here on earth is short! Every moment here should not be wasted. WE need to recognize the opportunities before us. Opportunities to share the truth about God and Jesus to all. Matthew 28:19-20 Make disciples!

I confess I've been a sleep. Faith without action. I haven't been giving my all. What am I afraid of? God is at work and we don't know what he is going to do. I can't predict. Just look at what God did or is doing in your life to bring you to him. We all have stories, because God loves us all and that is why he will do whatever he can to bring us to him.

Pray that everyday we can regonize the opportunities he has put before us. Be brave!

No comments: