my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Power of Prayer

This post could be more insightful then it is,
It could be packed full of verses and deep thoughts
It could be a rambling of all the prayers God has answered for me

But it isn't
I just felt the need to share the simple truth that God hears your every cry and he is fighting for you. (Deut. 3:22)

He wants your heart and your life, give it to him!
Surrender and lose your life, just let go.

Pray, pray, pray
until your knees ache
until your eyes are dry from your tears
until your knuckles are sore from knocking
until God tells you to stop, not when you think you are done.

Prayers are to Glorify God, the one who is worthy (Psalm 18:3)
Don't we want to glorify God?

Say no to your flesh and kneel before your Lord

Lets us all be praying together!

1 comment:

intuitiva said...

Oh my, what can I say? Deut. 3:22--just what I truly needed to hear!