my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Sick Scale!

My family is sick and no fear because I don't mind getting sick, knock on wood. It doesn't last long, you don't have to work or go to school, everybody is really swell to you, you get special things like orange juice and tea and chicken noodle soup...anywho my bbrother and me discussed illnesses that is their symptoms and put them in a scale of worse to less worse. (This is only an opinion based on past experiences and each symptom can be worse given circumstances. Many of them are related and having more than one always makes worse. And hey if you are sick you are just worse not matter what!)

Cough while having a sorethroat
Stomach Ache
Ear ache
Headache
Dizzyness
Throwing up/Nausea
Mucus
Sorethroat
rash/itching
cough
runny nose

Get Well All and watch out you nondiseased

1 comment:

intuitiva said...

hi friend! i hope your semester came with a good start. I am so thankful to God that I got to see you!! I will call you sometime this weekend. AND just to let you know, I have a new blog (yes on this site). It is www.insiteful.blogspot.com

God's Love!
Edith