my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Thank God that my big toe doesn't hurt

All comes from him, bring him all Praise

Blessed be His Name


Stop and think about that again, everything! EVERYTHING comes from him

every point of a test, every minute with your roommate, every smile, every warm night, every grape, every drop of water, every ray of sun, every phone call, every hug, every spoken and heard word, every breath. That...that breath you just took praise God, every scar, tear and struggle thank him, stop look where you are, look what you have, look at God's blessings...Thank God that my mom clothes me well, thank God for the hair on my head, thank God for my phone, thank God for this laptop, thank God for my parents, thank God that I am warm, thank God that I have water, thank God for all the food in this room, thank God for my bed, thank God that I have a place to celebrate Thanksgiving with, thank God for my glasses so I can see, thank God for the caring friends around me, thank God for random guys who hold the door open for you, thank God for all my classes, thank God for every ounce of knowledge that he has blessed me with, thank God for pictures, thank God for my beta fishes, thank God for my stuff animals, thank God for your Word, thank God that I can memorize verses, thank God that I have people in my life to hold me accountable, thank God for every bit of understanding he has given me, thank God for every situation he has hand picked for me to walk in, thank God that my path is laid out by him, thank God that his mercies are new every morning, thank God that he completly erases all past sins by his sons death, thank God for the cross, thank God for Jesus, thank God for his faithfulness, thank GOd for his love, thank God for his grace,...thank God...thank God...thank God...thank God

No comments: