my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Sunday, December 10, 2006

SKI SKI SKI

The TEN Reasons I had fun this weekend with Maggie and Laura in Steamboat

1. We saw a fox, a ram and fake horses
2. Maggie didn't get killed by a bear that put Laura into Shock saying, 'Bear, Bear'
3. I did somersaults down the hill and lived to giggle about it
4. Laura falls standing up
5. Visitor center and 'Soda Fountain' Pharmacy
6. Going really fast down a run is fun when you have control
7. Saunas and warm beds
8. Beautiful scenery, Blankets of Snow
9. Funny road trips
10. Relaxing and not worrying about anything except for falling!

"I Love to Ski!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too!