my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Friday, December 08, 2006

it is NOT our time

I was pondering today our availability for each other. At first I was complaining to my self and God about how as a team we don't fellowship that much, and how we aren't available for each other enough. God quickly reminded me that I too haven't been that available. Not just my time to be a listening ear or a helping had. But my heart hasn't been that available for the team. God what needs to change in my life? What needs to change in our lives? So we can be there for each other...

No comments: