my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Stars and Us

Even the moon is not alone
it is surrounded by many stars
most you can't even see
They each have a part
in lighting up the sky for God

With my fellow
brothers and sisters
I too have the duty
no the privledge
of lighting up this world
for GOD!

"children of god without fult in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe" - Phil 2:15

No comments: