my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A poem by me

I walked into a cave
Thinking it was a tunnel
No light it gave
Only into darkness via a funnel

Down, Down, I went
Into the dark abiss
No way to vent
Hoping to not miss

But everytime I closed my eyes
there my Savior stood
With all the tearful goodbyes
He will always be perfectly good

Life is now worth living
I now have a plan
To always be giving
Love received by a holy man

No comments: