my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Be a Light

So I have been feeling a little discouraged and the opposite of Joyful. Not where one wants to be. Especially Friday nights when we go to the Ped Mall to share. I felt no Spirit and so for an hour I didn't talk to anybody. Finally with only 20 min before it was time to meet up, I went sharing with Eddie. Had one conversation and then on our way to the Java House to meet up Eddie stopped this guy to "ask a couple questions"

This guy was no ordinary guy, possiblly drunk, but yet not quite. turns out this joyful guy is Christian and a funny guy. I don't know what it was about him but since him I've been so joyful. It was the Spirit that was shining out of him.

I pray that every time we go to talk to some body, the light, the Spirit just flows out of us.

No comments: