my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Last One

I've decide today that I will shut down my blog for good. I took the summer off from it and somethings were revealed to me. For one thing my relationship with God only grew deeper. I was using my blog as the one to pour out my soul to instead of God. That should never be. The thoughts I would post should have gone to God first. I also realized that I seek the approval of others to prove myself and to be satisfied when it is God who should satisfy me.

I spent this morning reading through some past blogs and many brought me to tears I will confess because God has done so much and yet the simple lessons I was learning at the beginning of my walk I am still learning. Funny how that happens. I also recognized that my words were a source of encouragement and/or challenge to you. Recognize that it is our responsibility to exhort our brothers and sisters I will continue to offer myself in time and word to you. But praise God that many of you see me in physical form and may our meetings only become more enriched as we learn to minister to each other.

May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us;
establish the work of our hands for us—
yes, establish the work of our hands. - Psalm 90:17

1 comment:

intuitiva said...

I will miss reading your posts!! :( Anyhow, if I don't ever get to hear from you, God bless you and I will for sure see you in the next life. Much love to you, Edith