my word

read and enjoy what God is teaching me everyday as I strive to be an imiator of him and as I long to live life to the fullest until the day that I will stand...no lie facedown...before my King, my Father. "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." ~ 1 Peter 1:8

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Stop

Stop and smell the roses
Stop and look at them
Stop and see their joy
Stop and see their pain
Stop and see their lost
Stop and see their going

Just stop and see
It is so easy to be
Caught in you
And not sky blue

He is all round
Waiting to be found
But the rush of life
Masks the knife

If only we knew
To stop and let only him rule
Stop your heart from sinning
Stop your mind from wandering
Stop your feet from moving
Stop and let him guide

Why wait to fall
Why wait to burn
Why wait for you
Cause it will be too late
So why do you wait?

You already have

No comments: